CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Yes I realize I should be sleeping right now.

But I'm not sleepy. It would be great if I could just see God's plan for my life, all written out in an outline form. I would know EXACTLY what to do. I would know which classes I could skip and get away with, I would know who God had planned on me witnessing to so I don't miss anybody, I mean I would just be on top of things. How did Paul know so much?? He was so in tune with every whisper and nudge from God that it's kind of sickening. I'm jealous. I want that. I read about some things that Paul did or didn't do and I know for a fact that I would have done the complete opposite thing, thinking that God wanted me to. But Paul always seemed to know what God wanted! I think I know how he did it... Paul isn't real. It's all made up! Ok im kidding im kidding, I just pictured God getting really mad at me just then for saying that the bible is fake. COMPLETE JOKE. But seriously, I would like to know how he did it. Stinkin Paul.....

2 comments:

Ashie Nichole said...

Love dove,
I think all of us sometimes look at our lives, or start to contemplate many things, and wish, somehow we could look into the future, and know many different things. For instance, our future spouse, our jobs, ect... BUT if we really think about it, that would be NO WAY of living. I think the Lord has it the way he does for a reason, and that is so we can just live every day out, as fully as possible for Him and HIM alone. That is sometimes the hard part though with how sinful we are :) Now, as for Paul, I will not deny the fact that he was a freakin pimp (okay, amazing may be a better description) But I think the reason he knew so much of what to do is because he was in constant conversation with the Lord. He was constantly seeking Him, so he was always in his presence. I think that is something that we should really strive for, and really try, try, try to do. Because it is possible :) he he, I love youuu!! Miss you, you are ammmaazzinnngg!

Ashie Nichole said...

maybe time for a new post there aims? ummmm.... i am thinking so ;)