CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The devil must read my blogs...

After writing down my list of things I don't want to regret in 2008 I have to say that January 1, 2008 has been a struggle with quite a few things from my list.

And I have not had to deal with these issues in awhile... how ironic.

It has been so tempting to be bitter, prideful, selfish, among so many other things! It's like once I took those ideas out of hiding and onto paper I got slammed with so many things at once. I can't say for sure that I handled every situation exactly how I wanted to, but I'm pretty sure I can lay my head down tonight and say I do not regret the way I handled them. Thanks to God who is ALWAYS looking out for me and making Himself perfect in my weakness. I could have acted like a pouty 5 year old on a few occassions today and I would have had I gotten the chance, but my precious Lord saved me from even the opportunity to act out. This probably doesn't make sense to anybody reading this but the moral of the story is that today I attempted to make a change and hopefully every day I will improve at making those changes. I have not even asked the Lord to help me... how silly of me. The amazing thing about Him is that even though I did not ask, he definitely was right by my side all day today, guiding me every step of the way. How lucky are we to have him? I pray that I never forget how much He loves me.

0 comments: