CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Just A Few

Things that I want to stop regretting next year:

1. Not working out enough
2. Not being in the Word enough
3. Procrastinating
4. Being lazy
5. Not really ever being an overachiever
6. Not learning spanish
7. Not loving my roommates enough
8. Putting myself first too much
9. Not managing my money well
10. Not allowing people to become very close to me
11. Becoming too involved with old wives tells
12. Not really training very hard at all for godliness... I JUST NOW realized that it does not happen accidently. Imagine that!
13. Not being true to my word all the time. (Very important one)
14. Taking life too seriously sometimes.
15. Allowing myself to be bitter.
16. Pride

This could possibly be the most negative way of making a "resolution" list but I had the epiphany last night that my regrets can stop with me. They no longer have to creep up in my life and cause guilt from not changing them. I can actually take control and better my life today. As corny and simple this concept may sound, it was a lightbulb moment for me. In 2008 I hope that my Guide and me can nagivate through all of these regrets and change them every day so that I can become a better woman in Him.

1 comments:

Ashie Nichole said...

Welcome to the blogging world sweet friend!! Last night was definetly eye-opening!! I am soo glad we got to see each other and catch up and such!! I love youuu!!